Monday 13 June 2011

New

First post in my new blog! I'm excited. Soon I will even make a personalised header and maybe even make friends. So heres a little bit about me..


I am a 23 year old student currently studying Computer Graphics Design at Wanganui School of Design in New Zealand. My dream is to one day be an illustrator of children's books (or picture books for big kids). I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign for most of my work. I specialize in natural and gothic fantasy-based art, and recently have been getting into custom type.
When i'm not drawing obsessively, I play bass guitar in an industrial band nullity, read books and cook.
I'm planning to fill this blog with various art-related tidbits, from artists I find exciting to musings on various issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment